Concierge Medicine offers a more intimate doctor-patient relationship through a more personal and individual relationship with your doctor.
Most medical practices that offer medical concierge services will include:
- 24/7 triage and coordination of care for emergencies and medical emergencies
- Same day/next day appointments
- Complete physicals and medical exams performed in one location and in a manageable time frame
- Compilation of all tests, treatments, and medical records.
- Identification and scheduling with top physicians and specialists capable of diagnosing and treating particular conditions
- Investigations and personalized medical reports related to particular diseases, symptoms, concerns, diagnoses, and treatment options
- Coordination and access to healthcare while traveling in the US or out of the country
With 20 patients or less in a day and appointment times lasting between 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the patient’s needs, concierge physicians can devote more time and energy to each patient.
Beyond that, many physicians feel they can provide higher quality care than they could in a fee-for-service practice, where they could be scheduled to see up to 30 patients in one day.
Without the performance pressures, scheduling, and administrative burdens of traditional primary care practice, concierge medicine doctors report that they are more satisfied with their work and therefore better able to provide the best possible care for their patients.
Adult and Pediatric Family Care Benefits
- Acute and chronic disease management
- Annual gynecological exam with pap smear if indicated
- Scouts and sports physicals
- Teacher and employee physicals
- Health risk assessments
- Vision and hearing screening
- Weight loss management
- Mental health screening and management
- Management of low testosterone and erectile dysfunction
What you can find in the Village Doctor
At The Village Doctor, we provide patients with excellent personalized healthcare. In addition to unrushed 30-45 minute visits, easy access to your family doctor, and fully transparent billing and communication, your Village Doctor Fee includes a wide range of services designed to keep you healthy and happy.
We deeply practice “Personalized Medicine” which means more than just getting to know you as an individual. It means we are working on creating a plan for both treatment and prevention that even takes into account your specific genetic makeup!
It’s a concept that may take some getting used to, but it helps your doctor at The Village Doctor give you the best possible care.
You can get in touch with a specialist at Village Doctor to find out which of our services best meet your needs and those of your family.