Get Primary Care
For Your Children Today
Concierge Pediatricians in San Francisco
The Village Doctor is a true concierge practice, with a pediatrician and team who knows your family and is readily available 24/7.
You’re a parent. Family is everything. But, if you find yourself doing more in a day than you used to do in a week, take a moment to add “signing up with The Village Doctor” on your to-do list.
You and your family will discover the true meaning of “Medical Peace of Mind.” In this day and age, that is no small feat. But being able to check that box is just a phone call away.
The Village Doctor is a concierge medical practice created from day one to serve the needs of people whose days are never empty. Your days are “Busy Good”. We can help you keep it that way.
– Dr. Eric Weiss, MD, DTM&H
We have telemedicine!
Submit a contact enquiry form or call us at (650) 851-4747 for any urgent medical concerns.
Meet Our Pediatricians:
You may choose from either of our amazing pediatricians. We want you to be comfortable if you have preferences on who you would want to treat your child or children.
Dr. Sky Pittson has made Palo Alto his home since his undergraduate days at Stanford University and then Stanford University School of Medicine. He stayed to complete his residency in Pediatrics at Packard Children’s Hospital at Stanford and went on to build a thriving private practice in Palo Alto before joining The Village Doctor in 2011.
Dr. Jackie Phillips grew up in Woodside and attended Woodside Elementary School and Menlo School. She subsequently graduated Magna Cum Laude in Biological Sciences from the University of Southern California and went on to the Baylor College of Medicine in Houston. Dr. Phillips then completed her pediatric residency at UCLA where she was honored to be chosen as a Chief Resident. She stayed an extra year to assist in the training of future pediatricians and to gain additional experience in both inpatient and outpatient pediatrics, as well as medical education. She became a member of The Village Doctor Team in 2015.
Our Pediatrics Services:
We understand that to a parent, the best pediatrician is the one who has time to really get to know you, your child, and your family. Not just from a medical standpoint but from a personal one as well. Here are the services we offer:
- Newborn Program – New parents have many questions and could use extra support when a new baby arrives. In addition to having direct access to your pediatrician 24/7, our unique Newborn Program can help guide you through those hiccups, rashes, feeding challenges and sleepless nights. We’ll be there for you soon after delivery and will visit the baby weekly in the comfort of your own home – just you, your baby, your couch, and your doctor.
- Adolescent Medicine – Based on your own personal experience, you know that adolescence comes with its own special health issues, both emotionally and physically. Our doctors know that too, and are ready to help both the patient and the parents during this challenging time.
- Prevention and Treatment – Our pediatricians are always looking for innovative approaches to prevention and treatment. For example, traditional vision and hearing screenings don’t work for very young children, yet are critically important to identify and treat issues early in brain development.
- Sports Medicine – An active kid is a happy kid. We’re here to help them stay that way. We focus on injury prevention to keep them doing what they love. But, if something goes wrong, we’re here to help. Whether it’s a bump, a bruise, a concussion or an ongoing issue, we’ll help get them on the road to recovery.
Do you have more questions? Check out our FAQ’s.
Why The Village Doctor?
The Village Doctor has over 15 years of experience. We treat everyone from infants to elders so you entire family gets the treatments they deserve and need. We can also look out for important health history within the family since this is shared information that can affect the health and well being of your entire family.
In addition to leading the team of concierge doctors at The Village Doctor, Dr. Eric Weiss is currently an Attending Physician at Stanford University and an advisor to several local medical and technology start-up companies in Silicon Valley. His interests include the intersection of personalized medicine, big data and artificial intelligence, and how these come together to help doctors provide better clinical care. Closer to home, he is on the Board of Directors of the Woodside Fire Foundation and is leading efforts to build The Village Hub, a community gathering place for the town of Woodside.
“I founded The Village Doctor to put the ‘wow’ back in our healthcare experience. As a father of three, I saw the need for a more relaxed and family-oriented doctor’s office. As a physician, I now treasure having the time to put my patient relationships and wellness first. We are all the better, healthier and happier for it.” – Dr. Eric Weiss
Want to know more about us? Here are our patients’ reviews.
2979 Woodside Rd
Woodside, CA 94062
Downstairs from Chase Bank
Entrance on the back